February 25, 2012

Captain's Notes

Dolly Parton Embroidered Wall Art by AllNightDiner on Etsy


It's a special (aka late) edition of Captain's Notes!

A few of our members had some really great things going on this week. Amanda Flex's All Night Diner was featured on UrbanDaddy Atlanta and Cindy Steiler of Mary's Granddaughter was Etsy's featured seller on Thursday! Big cheers for Amanda and Cindy :)

Voting ended today for our last creative challenge, and I'm excited to see who won and what the theme of the next challenge will be. It's almost time to get inspired!

I believe that's all the EtsyNEAT news I have to share this week. Let me know in the comments if I missed anything ;) I hope everyone has a great weekend!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We hope you'll enjoy the community here at EtsyNEAT!