August 19, 2011

Captain's Notes


Happy Friday Team!

First off, lets welcome the newest members of our team:

Waterrose
and
kittyandme

We are glad to have you on the team!

As you have noticed I am working on some new ideas to update the blog.  You may see things change here over the next few weeks as I work out some kinks and different looks, but hopefully in the end this will mean a new blog look and layout for us. 

Some of you may have seen the discussion post regarding team treasuries.  For now it looks as though we are going to put that aside and readdress it later.  This doesn't mean you can't make and promote team treasuries and certainly if you do please link them in the team discussion for them here!

Lastly, today begins the reveal day for the team challenge.  The theme this time is "Natural History". You will be able to enter your work until Tuesday 08/23 and then we will start the voting!  Good luck to all and I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with!

Cheers!

Amanda AKA Pilous




 




5 comments:

  1. Well what a surprise to open this page and see my creation smiling back at me! Thanks so much and I know I'm going to enjoy this team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!

    Looks like we've got some great work for the challenge so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Waterrose and Kitty and Me :)

    Lovely to have you with us.

    I am really looking forward to seeing all the entries this time around. Loving them so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great entries so far! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see every thing these talented stitchers have come up with :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We hope you'll enjoy the community here at EtsyNEAT!