May 6, 2011

Leadership Changes and Links

Hi, team! I just wanted to take a few moments to let you know about some leadership changes that have recently taken place.

After some careful consideration, I have decided to step down as team captain. I took on the role because I felt like I could help get the team up and running with some necessary media outlets and so on, but the truth is that right now is a time in my life when I have to be careful not to spread myself too thin, and I'm sensing that I'm not able to give EtsyNEAT the attention it deserves. In addition, my current artwork is moving in different directions, and though I still intend to do needlework, it's not enough of a focus for me to feel like team captain is the right fit for me.

The good news is that I have spoken with one of our team leaders, PilousPercilla (Amanda), and she has agreed to step up as the new captain. Amanda has been a great asset as a leader to this team, and she does lovely needlework. I feel certain she will do a great job with the team!

Thank you so much for all the kind support you showed me over these few months, and I'll see you around!

Gretchen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We hope you'll enjoy the community here at EtsyNEAT!