March 25, 2011

Friday Linkies: First Team Challenge

Lone Blue Feather
embroidery by Wolfepack Chronicles, posted in the EtsyNEAT flickr group


Well, somehow the month has flown by, and we've already reached the time for our fellow stitchers to reveal their entries in our team challenge. This month's theme was "blue."

You'll see in the link section below that you can add a thumbnail image. Entries will be closed and voting will start on Sunday, March 27. One vote per person, please! Voting will run until the end of the day on Thursday, March 31 (EST).

The winner will be announced on Friday, April 1, right here and on our team page. That person will have the honor of choosing the following month's theme. Thanks, Shelley, for managing our first challenge!

Without further ado, link up your entries below.



10 comments:

  1. Lovely feather embroidery by Wolfepack up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are already so wonderful! Mine is still on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking very promising. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow yummy pretties! Well done girls! I can't wait to see what others did.:)
    I only made small pieces - a hairpin & a bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops...guess i'm too late to post mine but here it is anyway!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ramblingthoughts/5564874257/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed the deadline too for this one! Nevermind, I'll try for the next challenge.
    Great outcomes here girls!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amanda, I added yours, though you might have missed some voting opportunities! Ifeltittoo, I can add yours if you like. Sorry, ladies. Might have to revisit our deadlines for submitting and voting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks June. I simply misread and thought I could add it through Sunday. Procrastination is not my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was the original plan, but then I discovered I couldn't start the voting until the submissions were closed, so I had to shorten the time frame. We'll revisit that for next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that you all did a great job. Thank you for participating. I am looking forward to submitting something in the future. Good luck to all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We hope you'll enjoy the community here at EtsyNEAT!