March 28, 2013

Creative Challenge Voting

It's time to vote for our favorite February/ March Creative Challenge piece!  The theme this time around was The Garden, and wow, did we get quite a bit of submissions!  Here they are in all of their garden-y glory, for your viewing pleasure:


Pikmin Tissue Box Topper by Daniel Valentin

Welcome to our Garden by Sew Jenaissance
Herb Garden by Shelia Huis
Embroidery by Aimee


Rambling Rose by Bridgit Boggs
Jumping Spider by Fun With Needles
Woodland Cross Stitch by Angie

Vote for your favorite by leaving a comment below! Voting will be open until March 31st (this Sunday), so get your vote in and spread the word! The winner will not only get to choose the theme for our next creative challenge, but they will also be in the running for our 2013 Favorite Creative Challenge Winner!

8 comments:

  1. oh...love the Rambling Rose by Bridgit Boggs and so jealous of the bullion knots! I can't seem to get the hang of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for Rambling Rose! That piece is just too gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is going to the Jumping Spider. All are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voting for Rambling Rose - those bullions are amazing.

    All the entries were original and awesome. I am equally enthralled and creeped out by the jumping spider. those hairy legs! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote goes to Rambling Rose. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vote is for the Herb Garden - so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm voting for the spider! I love that we have so many awesome entries to choose from- it's hard to pick one :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. My vote is for the Herb Garden. I love that we have so many entries!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We hope you'll enjoy the community here at EtsyNEAT!