September 23, 2011

Captain's Notes



Good Morning team!

Welcome to Fall!  Today is the official first day of Fall for the those of us in the Northern Hemisphere.  I don't know about you, but it is my favorite time of the year!

As with all teams, members come and go and therefore our numbers can change as well.  We are now up to 99 members...I believe its the highest I have seen since I have been captain.  Welcome to all our new members:


and my personal new fave:

welcome to what I think is our first male teammate! 

I am pleased to also see a good mix of more traditional needle artists alongside contemporary folks...there's a huge spectrum of "needle art" out there and it is my goal to represent as much of it as possible.  To all new members, please be sure to check out the new members discussion thread for info on submitting your blog, facebook page and more!  For those who have already added your blog, I will be updating that over the weekend.

I think that is all for Captain's Notes this week.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We hope you'll enjoy the community here at EtsyNEAT!