June 22, 2011

Featured Member MaMagasin

This week's Featured Member iMaMagasin


Q.  Tell us a bit about yourself and your shop.

A. My name is Sarah and I like to design and make cross-stitch jewellery and accessories for my shop 'Magasin'. 

Q.  What or Who inspires you?

A. I can get inspiration from anything - usually I like traditional themes like birds and florals, but also anything with a bit of a quirky edge.



Q.  When you're not doing things for your shop can we find you around the internet?

A.  You can follow me on Twitter @magasinxstitch and 'LIKE' my Facebook page to get updates on new products and any promotionswww.facebook.com/weheartmagasin

Q.  What tool could you not live without?

A. Sewing needle!

Q.  How did you learn to stitch?

A. I remember my mum letting my play around with some needle and threads on old hankerchiefs or scraps of fabric, but largely I am self taught and got into embroidery during my time at university.

~Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We hope you'll enjoy the community here at EtsyNEAT!