June 29, 2011

Featured Member ahhbabyboutique

This week's Featured Member iahhbabyboutique








Q.  Tell us a bit about yourself and your shop.


A.  I have been creating baby onesies for my doula clients, family and friends. They have told me that I should sell them. I had gifted one for a friend's baby shower. And all the guests were in "ahh". That was a great feeling & decided to finally open my shop. I have been doing lots of many different types of crafts. I bought a craft book on embroidery. That's were this all started. My first one I made was for my daughter six years ago. 

Q.  What tool could you not live without?

A. The one tool I could not live without would be my embroidery hoop.


Q.  How did you learn to stitch?

A. I learned the art of embroidery through books.

~Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We hope you'll enjoy the community here at EtsyNEAT!