June 10, 2011

Captain's Notes

 (cuff from loftfullofgoodies, please click image to see listing)

Happy Friday everyone!  
I am sorry I missed you all last week, we were feverishly working on getting ready for last weekend's art festival and I missed my weekly post!
Its been a low-key two weeks for the team.  Some folks are gearing up for the Summer festival circuit and others are meeting new goals in their sales and shops (Congrats Gretchen)!
I want to welcome our new members skryanka, graceandlight, bradleybb, and loftfullofgoodies.  We are happy to have you all on our team!  

That's all for now from the captain front.  Now time to share you weekly goodies!

Amanda, AKA Pilous Percilla






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We hope you'll enjoy the community here at EtsyNEAT!